Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mai News From Me Jewelry ... All I Need ...

Listen

PTI ... I just got back from a glorious vacay and I got some awesome news to share from r friends at ME Jewelry ...

I'm glad to inform u all that {me.} Jewelry has a new home! So... don't forget to update your address book!!!



The new design is way more spacious and gorgeous! Their new store looks amazing! To celebrate their new home, they have a new free gift at store! Offers last until August 7th, 2012 ...





And, many other items are 50% off (You Must Join the Group and Wear the tag to enjoy the get the discount). 


I was really happy to c that some of r favorites r also included in the sale ... 


We absolutely adore the Blackout Bracelets u have seen them posted here several times ... These bracelets add a great classic touch to any outfit!




The entire Pansy Rain line is a MUST HAVE for any wardrobe thats for sure, but the discounted earrings make the perfect accessory to all ur formal wear!



Also this store is involved in L I M I T E D . B A Z A A R ... The event started on the 20th July! Get the really awesome Lilium Earrings that r now in color!



R friends r also involved in the Private Room Event! The Lilium Line is available in Pink ... Catch the TP and make these urs today!




 Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed