Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tenjin Dai ... Cashin Out ...

Listen

Hello my Prettehs ... Still miserably hot here in the midwest, but we r tryin really hard to enjoy the summer! We have been on vacation for a few days and it feels sooooo great to b able to relax ... I hope all of u r finding ways to enjoy the season and keepin cool!

Todays presentation is filled with new goodies from a few of r favorite designers from around the SL Grid ...

The first post is from r favorite tattoo artist at Tenjin ... Her brand new release  Le Petit Chaton (The Little Cat) ... What more can we possible say about this designer ... She is simply phenomenal every single time! No matter what I would wait on her news cuz they r always worth the lindens and the product is always amazing! This is of course a BUY!

We have 2 posts from r friends over at Anymore ...A really cute ruffle dress which is sooo darling that we r labeling a MUST HAVE!!! I had to pair with my long jean leggings from r friends over at Cheeky ...  I even got to use the brand new Delirium Clutch from 1 of r oldest friends at Molichino ... Which I absolutely adored ... This clutch in a classic style with the big bow design is a MUST HAVE for any sophisticated wardrobe! The other is the sleeveless mesh shirt with the sun design in a light blue color I paired with the balloon mesh shorts in yellow from r friends at Perle ...

We also have 3 new tops from r friends at PaperBag ... The mesh tanks r sooo cute! How could u not run out and buy them all?! C'mon its Mini and Mickey I couldn't resist thats for sure! LOL! The mesh frayed tees bring out my inner hippie that's for sure ... MUST HAVE ladies and finally the crop top in all 4 designs r BUYS! Thats for sure!


Happy Shopping Ladies! 
 
Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


  Tattoo-Tenjin- Le Petit Chaton