Friday, July 27, 2012

Mai Fi*Friday ... Free Your Mind ...

Listen

PTI ... My Prettehs ... Today has been a strange day we finally had a break in the weather, but it has made my allergies go crazehtown ... LOL! ... Altho, I have to admit the day is amazingly beautiful ... I hope u all r enjoying the day! I also am sooooo excited for the 2012 Olympics in England ... I will b watching ... I wish all my friends from all the different countries luck and I pray that ur countries do well!

Todays presentation is from r friends over at IllMatic! Their release for Fi*Fridays is the Girly Riot Fit and its such a cute summer outfit ... I wore it over to a cookout that some friends were having to celebrate the opening ceremonies of the Olympics and it went over very well ... They caught the TP over to make this fun flirty goodie theirs and so should u!

I also have to tell u about the great goodies that r friends over at Bens Beauty have to offer ... They have some of the most amazing jewelry to accessorize really any outfit in ur wardrobe ... Today I did some mixing and matching with their brand new bow ring in pink, this ring does come in a variety of other colors making it just the perfect lil accent to ur outfit along with the Melissa that comes not only in gold and silver, but it also comes in different sized rings that attaches to either hand which is pretteh awesome! The Bens Beauty perfect nails have become a staple in my wardrobe coming in a variety of colors the long style is a MUST HAVE!

 Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed  


 Hair -Wasabi Pills- Shiki (MESH
Skin -Al Vulo-  Chantal (Bronze)
Eyes -FadedInk- Dark EyeShadow (Night)
 Nails -Bens Beauty- Perfect Nails (Old Rose)
Ring -Bens Beauty- Bow Mesh Ring (Pink) (MESH
Ring -Bens Beauty- Melissa Ring (Silver)
Bracelet -IllMatic- Classic Chunky Bracelet (Silver)
Outfit -IllMatic- Girly Riot Fit (For Fi*Friday)
Shoes -Maitreya Gold- Flip-Flops (Eclipse) (MESH)