Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mai Gawk!

Listen

PTI my Prettehs! ... As I continue on my beach adventure here in SL a gorgeous Midwestern evening is upon me ... I have enjoyed this day of blogging it has been sooo much fun ... This presentation is for r friends over at Fashion Voodoo ... Gawk has released a really cute LongTop for the event ... This top comes in all sorts of different colors and can b worn several ways ... Throw on some shorts, some jeans or even head over to NV Madworld and cop the Hippy Mesh Pants like I did... Or u can return ur to ur nature and wear this beauty solo ... However u wear this ALL PURPOSE new release we r calling this goodie a BUY!

Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


 Hair -AD- Spring (Blacks)
Skin -Al Vulo-  Chantal (Bronze) 
Eyes -FadedInk- Dark EyeShadow (Night)
Make Up -Pink Acid- Doll Sugar Lips
Top -Gawk- Neckholder Longtop  (For Fashion Voodoo)
Bracelet -Miel- Friendo
Pants -NV Madworld- Hippie Pants (Mesh) 
Shoes -Maitreya Gold- Flip-Flops (Eclipse) (Mesh)
 CATCH THE TAXI TO PINK ACID!!!