Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mai Bens Beauty...

Listen

PTI my Prettehs, its turned into another amazing Midwestern afternoon ... I have a short presentation... This time from r friends over at Bens Beauty... They released to amazing new items that I have been super excited to tell you all about ... The first is the beautiful Blue Dream Jewellery Set ... This long necklace and earring combo is perfect for that formal event that u have to attend or u can wear it as I have for a sexy look on the beach ... Either way its worth pickin up! ... The second is the Rainbow Earrings that r a great splash of color to any outfit u r wearing making them ALL PURPOSE! ... However, I found them absolutely perfect for my day at the beach! Catch the TP and make these beauties urs today!
 Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


  Jewelry -Bens Beauty Blue Dream Jewellery Set