Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mai INSight ... Shut Up And Drive ...

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs ... Finally we r back with some brand new releases that r amazing ... I have to say it makes me a lil sad that I couldn't blog for a long time and it makes me even sadder to think that its been on and off since I hurt myself ... I hope to put all of it behind me soon and return to NOMONKS full time!

The new releases from r friends over at INSight makes me excited to c what the Fall has to offer ... First INSight released the awesome Shiny Leather Leggings for the Fi*Friday event! I have to say I look forward to the INSight release for Fi*Friday all week!!! Its always something real fun and dynamic that I absolutely need in my wardrobe! Also b on the look out for the release of the Mesh Micro Leather Skirt and the Emi Crooked Top fatpacks in the INSight Mainstore ...

Another piece of good news is that r favorite makeup artist from Pink Acid has been at it again this time with some wonderful new items for the events happening all around the grid... Pink Acid released the Donut Glazed Lip Gloss for the Seasons Story Event ...Plz believe me when I say this one is a MUST HAVE for all ur wardrobes ladies! Make sure to zip over and pick this one up today! ... Cya at the Racks!!!
 

Happy Shopping Ladies! ;)

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed




  Hair -Truth- Hollana (Dark Browns) (Mesh)
Skin -Glam Affair -Cleo (America06)
Ears -Mandala- Steking Ears (Mesh)
LipColor -Pink Acid- Donut Glazed Lip Gloss (The Seasons Story)
Top -INSight- V-Neck Shirt
Necklace and Bracelet -Miel- Chum Jewelry Set
 Lolas -Lolas- Tango (Mesh)  Lola Applier -Glam Affair -Slink Lola Skin Appliers (America) 
Hands -Slink-  Hand Casual (Mesh)
Hand Applier -Glam Affair -Slink Hands Skin Appliers (America)
 Nails -Hello Dave- Slink Avatar Enhancement Nail Appliers
Skirt -INSight- Micro Leather Skirt (Mesh)
Shoes -Felicitys- Quinn Stilettos (Partial Mesh)