Thursday, September 19, 2013

LF Dai ... ?

Hello again my Prettehs ... Sorries YouTube was down or havin a problem or something sooo no song for the first time in a long long time ... But I have loads of news sooo lets get to it!

These brand news r from r friends over at LF ... LF always has amazingly hawt things that as soon as they r released I find myself in a LF trance and suddenly when I come out I look hawter than ever ... LoL!!! These items were released while the NOMONKS were away and trust me I have been dying to get to them ... The first is a really 2 amazing top Acid Top and the Click Top ... Ur gonna need ur Lolas for these ladies! ... Bring a close to ur summer and make it as sizzling as possible, but first u HAVE HAVE HAVE MUST MUST MUST GET THE FEMME FATALE DRESS!!! ... When this dress was released I was totally unable to blog it and give it the attention that it sooo richly deserves ... Lemme tell ya when the time came to take the pictures and do all that comes along with the blog post I had thought about it for sooo long that I had everything picked out in my mind ahead of time and it was a breeze ... This meshie is one of those that u can dress up or down, u can accessorize plainly or go for the more dramatic ... It really is a styling dream! Catch that TP u know u wanna!

While ur out make sure u stop by r friends at Drift ... Drift released some awesome new mesh Bombshell Capris ... These capris come in all the standard mesh sizes and with a HUD that lets u mix and match with any and all styles!

And last on ur shopping list needs to b the new releases over at SFW Event where r favorite make up artist from  Pink Acid released the brand new Au Natural Lips ... This is a tintable lipcolor and with a matte finish how can u go wrong?

Happy Shopping Ladies!


Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed




Hair -Magika- [01] Tendency (Mesh)  
Skin -Belleza- Ava (Med. 0) 
LipColor -Pink Acid- Au Natural Lips (For SFW)
Dress -LF- Femme Fatale Dress (Mesh)
Necklace -ME Jewelry- Surreal Maxi
 Lolas -Lolas- Tango (Mesh)
Hands -Slink-  Hand Casual (Mesh)
Hands Applier -Belleza- Slink Hand Applier (Medium)
 Nails -Hello Dave- Slink Avatar Enhancement Nail Appliers
Feet -Slink- Womens Natural Barefeet (Rigged Mesh)
Foot Applier -Belleza- Slink Foot Applier (Medium)