Saturday, September 21, 2013

Le Forme Dai ... Ladies Night!

Listen

These brand news r from r friends over at LF ... LF as usual released the most perfect new top ... I have to say I have been lookin for some cropped style tank tops for a long time ... I luv that every release from LF is more amazing than the one before ... The Oh My Bra Top was released for the Silcone Event ... Believe me when I tell ya no matter which or all of the variety of colors or if u wear them with or without ur lolas or if u catch em at the Silcone Event or at the LF Mainstore the Oh My Bra Top needs to b in ur closet!

Happy Shopping Ladies!


Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed




Hair -Ploom- Kat (Blondes)
Skin -Belleza- Ava (Med. 0) 
LipColor -Pink Acid- Pom Pom Lip Shine V.2 (For SFW)
Top -LF- Oh My Bra Top (For Silcone)
Jewelry -MG- White Pearl 
 Lolas -Lolas- Tango (Mesh)
HandsHands -Slink-  Hand Casual (Mesh)
Hands Applier -Belleza- Slink Hand Applier (Medium)
 Nails -Hello Dave- Slink Avatar Enhancement Nail Appliers
Panties -DL- Simple Sexy Panties
Feet -Slink- Womens Natural Barefeet (Rigged Mesh)
Foot Applier -Belleza- Slink Foot Applier (Medium)