Friday, July 12, 2013

Mai INSight ... That Girl Is A Problem ...

 Listen

 PTI my Prettehs ... I finally made it back ... I have to say the last week has been very difficult for the NOMONKS! For those of u that dun know we were in a horrible car accident that left us both with injuries ... I have a broken ankle making it difficult to sit at the computer and get any blogging done ... I can't tell u how much I missed it ... And how grateful I have been for it and being unable to do something that u luv is almost to much ... So fighting thru I am able to present to u today the brand new releases from r friends at INSight ...INSight has released some amazing news since we have been away all worth a peek so make sure u head over immediately and check them all out u will b so happy that u did!

Also TP over to SpearSong  where the brand new Mesh Dance Off The Shoulder Crop Top is available in a variety of colors! U absolutely need to make this one urs today! Perfect for that new club u wanna check out or pair with a pair of ur favorite bikini bottoms at the next pool party ur invited too ... We r labeling this one a MUST HAVE LADIES!!! Cya at the Racks!

Happy Shopping Ladies! ;p


 
 
 Hair -Magika- [01] Plenty (Mesh)
Skin -Glam Affair -Cleo (America06)
Glasses -Zoom-  Intelectus Eyeglass
 Eyelashes  -Pink Acid- Natural Alpha Top Eyelashes 
 LipColor -Pink Acid- Plumped Lippy
 Ears -Mandala- Steking Ears (Mesh)
Watch -IllMatic- Essential Kors Watch
Skirt -INSight- High Waist Skirt (Mesh)
 Shoes -NCore- Coquette Platform Heels (Black)