Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Enelya's Creation Dai ... Everywhere I Go ...

Hello me again my Prettehs with a brand new releases from r friends at Enelya's Creations...Enelya's Creations released a few new releases that u absolutely have to pop over and pick up today! The First thing is The Gina Sandal ... Trust me when I say that this pair of sandals will become ur pair of go-to sandals this summer ... Also Enelya's Creations released a hawt version of the Lita outfit that I hope u all were rawkin during r nations b-day! The release that I adored the most was the everyday version of the Lita outfit or Lita-B ... This outfit really did bring out my inner ROCKER ... Luvd it ... THE NOMONKS r calling this one a MUST HAVE!!!
 
Happy Shopping Ladies! Cya There!




Hair -Magika- [01] Tendency (Mesh
Skin -Belleza- Ava (Med. 0) 
Sunglasses -Rivendell- Glam Sunglasses  
 Eyeliner -Pink Acid- Roxanne Eyeliner Supreme (Part of Supreme Eyeliner Double Pack) (For Fi*Friday)
 LipColor -Pink Acid- Summer Brights Lipstick (For Fi*Friday)
Piercing -Pekka-Chest Hearts
Outfit-Enelya's Creations- Lita-B
Bracelets -Pure Poison- Pety Bracelets
  Shoes: 2REALCuttlerz