Friday, June 21, 2013

FNH Dai ... Everytime ...

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs ... Me again with a brand spankin new release from r friends over at FNH ... The Knot Top is one of FNHs sexiest yet ... Get ur lolas out ladies ur gonna need em!

Also I wanted to welcome r brand new sponosor Pekka ... I have been such a fan of Worn Clothes and its dynamic styles and the Pekka store in general that to have this amazing opportunity to now being able to present Pekka on my blog is an honor and a joy! Make sure u stop by and pick up all Pekka new releases cuz they r awesome!

(P.S. On a personal note today was 1 of the worst days I have had in a very long time ... I would like to thank all my kind facebook friends for reachin over and giving me those big cyberhugs that I needed ... You all r the best and I mean that from the bottom of my heart ... Thank God for SL somedays huh?) 

Happy Shopping Ladies! Cya There!

 
 Hair -Truth- Elody (Blondes) (Mesh) (Available at Fameshed)
Skin -Belleza- Ava (Med. 0) 
Makeup -Pekka- Pyr Cross Necklace and Earrings
Jewelry -Pekka- Dark Makeup (Dark Red)
Top -FNH- Knot Top 
Hands -Slink-  Hand Casual (Mesh
Pants -Kennedys- Leather Pants (Mesh) 
 Shoes -EC- Ysaline Heels (Mesh)