Thursday, May 30, 2013

FreshFace Dai ... 2 Reasons ...

Listen

Hello my Prettehs! ... FINALLY BACK!!! OMG I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO BLOG!!! ... We had been having graphic card issues for a long time and it got to a point where we had no choice, but to get it fixed ... I have to say I missed everyone and am sooo happy to b back ... I have been lookin thru Facebook and FlickR and I can c that everyone has been well since we have been away ...

I also wanna say that the new releases since we have been gone r all sooo wonderful ... A pleasant surprise believe me ...

The first new presentation that I have is from r friends over at FreshFace ... FreshFace released 2 brand spankin new skins while we were away ... The Jasmine and the gorgeous Violet ... U can be assured no matter which of the 4 tones u choose u will no doubt b a hit! ... Catch that FreshFace TP!

Happy Shopping Ladies! Cya There!
 
Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


Skin -FreshFace- Violet