Friday, April 26, 2013

Mai Pink Acid ... Shes In My Head ...

Listen

PTI my Prettehs ... As I said before I'm back and with a vengence Beebee ... In my last presentation I gave just a preview of what r very good friends over at Pink Acid ...This is the whole big bold beautiful thing ... I have to say that I have seen Pink Acids very best in the designers most recent releases ... Pink Acid in just 1 release for 1 event explores not only the Spring and Summer seasons with beautiful glossy and matte textures, but really gives her all in the detail of the richness of the colors presented as well ... In the Pink Acid releases for The Dressing Room Blue event Pink Acid has not only released very multidimensional and ALL PURPOSE items, but items that search ur inventory for when u r lookin to have the most fun with ur look ...  Cya at the Racks!

Happy Shopping Ladies! ;)

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


 LipColor -Pink Acid - Cupcake Glaze Gloss and Teeth