Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mai Chandelle ... One Day At A Time ...

Listen

PTI my Prettehs ... I wasn't feeling well yesterday y'all, but I'm feeling better today soooo here I am with some epic blogging! I have to tell u that I'm really excited about this presentation as it contains my very first Whore Couture Fair item ... I can't believe that this is my second Whore Couture Fair that I'm blogging about! This is really cool ... Sorta like a vet now! ... LoLoL! Calm down not giving up my noob status just yet!

I also wanted to say that here in the states we r mourning the passing of Bonnie Franklin ... She was an American Actress that was on a TV about a single Mom raising 2 daughters all by herself and I remember watching the reruns and dancing to the song when I was just a lil kid ... As my Mom was a single Mom and to know that this woman was one of the first to ever play a single divorced Mom on TV means  alot ... She kept it 100% the whole time and stood up for those women who have to raise their children alone and manage to do it well! So Godspeed Bonnie and to all u single Moms out there keep ur heads up!

Now onto the goodies!

Chandelle Designs released the really awesome mesh Anne Top that is featured with a vest ... This one is really well done and goes well with all ur casual wear! Also the Mesh Alinne Top was released with an attached Blazer which comes in a variety of really pretteh colors! Make sure u take the time to pop over to the Whore Couture Fair and pick up Chandelle Design's Anita Mesh Dress ... I really luv the studs along the chest ... A truely beautiful designed dress and belongs in only the sexiest of wardrobes!

Bens Beauty has been releasing some really amazing things lately ... Bens Beauty release of the Burc Clutch comes with studs and a variety of colors! Make this one urs today!

Also r friends over at Soothe have a really awesome patio style couch ... Those SL residences won't b complete without the 60's sofa especially now that its been released in some fantastic new patterns...

While ur out pop over to r friends over at IllMatic ... IllMatic released the gorgeous Adrian lipcolor ... This one is very moody in the colors ... Deep and Bright Pinks ... Make sure u make that a part of ur wardrobe today!

Also make sure u catch the TP to Jesylilo and cop their brand new mesh Skinny Jeans ... They come with a beautiful belt and a variety of gorgeous colors!

 Happy Shopping Ladies! ;p 
 
  Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed\

 Hair -Wasabi Pills- Valerie (Brown Pack) (Mesh
Skin -Glam Affair -Amberly (Europa01) 
Ears -Mandala- Steking Ears (Mesh)
LipColor -IllMatic- Adrian Glam Lips
Top -Chandelle Designs- Alinne Shirt and Blazer (Mesh
Bracelets -EYNO- Mess Bangles
 Clutch -Bens Beauty- Burc Clutch
Nails -Mandala- Option Short Nail Set (Basic Skin Nails) 
 Jeans -Jesylilo- Skinny Women's Jeans (Mesh
Flats -VG- Ballet Flats