Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Anymore Dai ... One Of Those Nights ...

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs ... I quietly present u the new releases from r very good friends from Anymore as my RL VIP is fast asleep ...  Anymore has released a few really special things that I think u need to catch the TP and add to ur wardrobe immediately ... The first thing from Anymore is the BlakOnly Busty Outfit ... This is a real simple outfit that u can dress up in a ton of different ways ... I chose simple as I have been desperately trying to do with my outfits lately ... I feel that the clothes if the clothes should b able to stand for themselves ... If they can not only stand up and b presented just as they r and if ur able to style them a lot of different ways that makes them the most ALL PURPOSE that u can get and it also makes them a much more valuable buy ...

The first new release from  Anymore was a really cute outfit that I just paired with a cute pair of boots from r friends at Gang/Cold and a real simple inexpensive hair that I bought at a discount at an event ...

The Second Anymore release is the mesh Satin Bubble Top ... I luvd this simple yet beautifully designed tank that goes with virtually anything in ur wardrobe ... I paired this with yet another cute hair that I got a discount from a normal priced hair at a discount and a really cute Little Diva Heels in Purple ... Also check out the sweet designed Love Necklace that was released for the Torn Between Hunt that is going on until 22nd u still have time to pick this goodie up! Clickity Click Ladies!

Make sure while ur doing ur shopping ladies that u stop by Tenjin ... R favorite tattoo artist is at it again with her brand new mesh version of the Passion Tattoo ... With the introduction of mesh we know that the sky is the limit and the NOMONKS r extra excited to c what designs r next ... Cya there!

Happy Shopping Ladies! ;p

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


 Hair -Exile- Waiting For Tonight (Light Blondes) (Mesh
Skin -Al Vulo- Eleonor (Sunkissed)
Top -Anymore-Satin Bubble Top (Mesh
Necklace -Anymore-Love Necklace (For The Torn Between Hunt)
Leggings -EC- Aless (Purple Leggings)
Shoes -Anymore-Little Diva Heels (Purple)