Monday, January 21, 2013

Useful Things Dai ... Sweet Nothing ...

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs a frigid cold Martin Luther King day has dawned here in the Midwest! I hope u all r keeping warm wherever u r ... I couldn't sleep sooo here I am doing my favorite thing posting blogs ... I have to say I am very impressed with all the new releases on the grid who knew u miss soooo much stuff being sick and trust me ladies there is ample shopping to do ...

Todays post is from r friends over at Useful Things ... Make sure to stop by and cop the ultra sexy Mesh Diva Dress ... Comes in Black and Brown ... I love the richness of the color and the hawtness of the cut ...

Also while ur out make sure to stop by and cop r good friend Rivendells brand new gold Valentines Day Necklace and their really the really sexy Fancy Ankle Boots ...

Clickity Click Ladies! Cya There!

Happy Shopping Ladies ;)

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


Hair -Exile- Waiting For Tonight (Light Blondes) (Mesh
Skin -Al Vulo- Eleonor (Sunkissed)
Dress -Useful Things- Diva Dress (Brown) (Mesh)
Necklace -Rivendell- Valentine Day Necklace
Shoes -Felicity- Kelsey High Heel Stilettos (Red)