Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mai Wunderland ... Every Storm Runs Out Of Rain ...

Listen

PTI my Prettehs ... I'm feeling a lil bit better tonight ... So I thought it would b good to get started on catchin up on all the goodies that I missed while I was away ... Funneh I really wasn't gone that long, but I seemed to have missed a ton of stuff! LOL!

Tonights presentation is from r friends from Wunderland ... They came out with some really pretteh new meshies! Make sure u Clickity Click and pick up all of the news today ... Also b on the look out for the Mini Tube Leather Dress the Valentine's version is gorgeous! Cya there Ladies!

Happy Shopping Ladies ;)

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


 Hair -!lamb.- The Big Dollhouse (Bloods Pack) (Mesh)  
Skin -Glam Affair - Amberly (Europa01)
Glasses -Piccara- Hipster Glasses (Black and Pink)  
  LipColor -Pink AcidDeep Kiss LipGloss and EyeLashes (Cherry Red)
 Sweater -RaMa RoWanberry- Knitted Nep Textured Ripped Sweater (Mesh)   
 Scarf -VG- Ultimate Scarf
Necklace -Bens Beauty- Square Necklace (Red Option)
Jeans -Wunderland- Candy Cuffed Skinny Jeans (Mesh
Shoes -2Real Footwear- 2 Real F-Wings (Mesh
CATCH THE TAXI TO PICCARA!!! 
CATCH THE TAXI TO WUNDERLAND!!!