Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mai HuHu ... Thrift Shop ...

Listen

PTI my Prettehs ... Man lemme tell ya me bein sick is one of the worst bummers of life, but the 1 silver lining coming out of all this is that I did get to do some blogging ...

This very small post is from r friends over at HuHu ... The Mesh Blue Denim Jacket is one of those ALL PURPOSE items that u absolutely need to have in ur wardrobe ... When ur looking for a casual or a rocker look this jacket is the one that u absolutely should b pulling out of ur closet!


I was clicking thru some of my favorite blogs and I was noticed that majority of skins that were among my favorite were coming from 1 store ... Jesylilo ... I slipped them my info and not to much later I was an official Jesylilo blogger ... Jesylilo recently released the CeCe Light Skin and the NightEyes ... I was thrilled when I put them on ... The colors and the textures of the skin r really ruddy and beautiful along with the eyes very dark and mysterious ... U need to run out and make these urs immediately ... Clickity Click Cya There! 

Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed
  


 Hair -Truth- Bianca (Browns) (Mesh
Skin -Jesylilo- CeCe Light Skin
Jacket -HuHu- Blue Denim Jacket (Mesh 
Nails -Mandala- Option Short Nail Set (Basic Skin Nails)
Jeans -HuHu- Denim Skinny Jeans (Mesh 
Boots -Pink Acid- Stefani Boots (Mesh