Thursday, January 24, 2013

Anymore Dai ...

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs ... Sorries we have been a lil scarce lately, but since we were sick for so long catching up on everything has been a bit of a daunting task ... Todays post is 1 that I have been waiting to present for a long time ... R friends over at Anymore have been re-releasing some of their beautiful goodies with the Tango Lolas... They also released some really beautiful skin ... U definitely need to head over to Anymore and c all of their latest releases and pick some up to go along with those hawt Lolas that I have seen around the SL Grid ...

I have to say that if u haven't picked up ur set of Tango Lolas yet, u should definitely make it a priority ... These r not at all the creepy or weird attachments that I believed that they were ... They go perfectly with almost anything ... They can b modest breasts or if ur into the outrageous u can do that as well ... They add just that lil something extra to ur avi ... I personally hate new attachments that u have to match the skin too as I am not patient enuff to get it right at all ... I worked for a lot of SL hours on my feet and I still haven't gotten the hands right or I would run over and have all of them too ... But with these omg soooo easy with the appliers ... A few clicks and ur done ...

Anyways, Clickity Click Ladies! Cya over at Anymore!

Happy Shopping Ladies ;)

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


 Hair -Exile- Tempest (Vanilla) (Mesh)
 Skin -Al Vulo- Eleonor (Sunkissed)
 Bodysuit -Anymore- Bodysuit Lolas -Lolas- Tango (Mesh) (Mesh)
Nails -Izzie's- Metallic Nails
Feet -Slink- Womens Natural Barefeet (Rigged Mesh