Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Molichino Dai ... Stay Schemin ...

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs ... Its a blustery cold winter day here in the Midwest I hope u all r stayin warm wherever u may b ... Todays presenation is from r very good friend over at Molichino ...

I recently had the chance to catch up with the designer and she said that u can expect some different things from her store in the future ... I am soooo excited for that ... This designer has soooo much skill and dedication to the creations that she presents that I am always thrilled everytime I open a Molichino box ... Today was no exception ... She released the cozy Chrissy Sweater Dresses ...

She even released a special design for the Peace On Earth Hunt that is going on until January 6th ... Plz check their website for Hunt Details ...



Happy Hunting Ladies! ... ;)

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


 Hair -Truth- Moxie (Blondes) (Mesh)
Skin -Al Vulo- Eleonor (Sunkissed)
Dress -Molichino- Chrissy Sweater Dress (Mesh) (For Peace On Earth Hunt)
Tights -Anymore- Tights (White)
Boots -Cheeky- Plateau Boots