Friday, December 21, 2012

Mai RaMa RoWanberry ... Drinkin From The Bottle ...

Listen

PTI my Prettehs ... A sunshiny winter day here I hope every1 in my area got their lights turned back on and that the rest of my wonderful viewers r having a awesome day ... I am soooo thankful that I didn't lose power during the storm ... It was pretteh bad tho it destroyed a tree in my yard that was cray ... Anyways ... I have been waiting to post this presentation for a few days now ... I have to say that dressing up in the new releases from r friends over at RaMa RoWanberry ...

RaMa RoWanberry released some beautiful dresses and u must catch the TP and pick all of these beauties up today! My absolute favorite is the Roped Maxi Dress ... I have a dress similar in RL that I plan on wearing on Christmas ... LoL ...

Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


  Hair -Truth- Nyx (Dark Browns) (Mesh)
 Skin -Glam Affair - Europa(01)
Dress -RaMa RoWanberry- Roped Maxi Dress
Necklace -ME Jewelry- Gaia Maxi Necklace  
Flats -VG- Ballet Flats