Sunday, December 23, 2012

Mai Rack City ... You Play Like A Girl ...

Listen

PTI my Prettehs ... I finally am presenting 1 of my ultra sexy stores ... I luv all the creations at Rack City ... They released 3 brand new outfits ... The first is the High Waisted Leopard Lover ... This outfit is something really cute that u can wear underneath the cute jacket or coat that u got for the season ... The second is the NetaBoob omg this outfit is great for the beach or that sexy night in spent with someone special for the holiday ... The last, but certainly not least is the Sexy and I Know It ... I have to admit that this 1 is my absolute favorite from Rack City ... The long sleeve lace shirt is gorgeous and I know I will b wearing it often ... I also luv how the Rack City  designer has a brilliant and vibrant color palette it makes her creations come to life ... U know the NOMONKS luv the color! When u r ready to get ur sexy on make sure u catch that TP cuz Rack City has all u need!

Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed



Hair -AD-  Dive (Black)
Skin -Glam Affair - Europa(01)
Eyeliner -IllMatic- Kaiden Eyeliner  (Plain)
EyeShadow -IllMatic- Matte EyeShadow (Deep Teal)
Eyeliner -IllMatic- Glam Lips (Nude)
Coat -Remy- Granny Coat (Black) (Mesh)
Outfit -Rack City-High Waisted Leopard Lover (Teal)
Necklace -ME Jewelry- Gaia Maxi Necklace  
Shoes -Felicity- Irina High Heel Stilettos (Teal)