Monday, December 3, 2012

Mai Pink Acid ... Up Close ...

Listen

PTI my Prettehs ... I am popping in for probably the funnest presentation in a very long time if ever in the history of NOMONKS ... I have several things to present plus a brand new sponsor ... SOOOO EXCITING Y'ALL ... Yes I'm yelling at my screen ... Sorries ... Anyways ... The first presentation is from r very good friends over at Pink Acid ... All regular viewers of NOMONKS know that I am completely in luv with Pink Acid ... They have the absolute best make up for any occassion ... They really have stepped up their subtle makeup game in the last few releases which is always good ... I luv a designer that makes it possible to explore all sides of ur personality ... Pink Acids newest release ... The cool thing about this newest pack is that it comes in 12 different colors with but they also come with the 12 colors with an eyelash option ... In the Creme Lips and Eyelash 24 Pack the subtle colors gently give way to some beautiful yellows ... Catch the TP to Pink Acid and Pick up this LipColor u will b soooo glad u did ...

Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


 MakeUp -Pink Acid- Creme Lips Eyelash 24 Pack