Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Mai MM5 Rock! ... Here With Me ...

Listen

PTI my Prettehs ... We r expecting blizzard conditions here in the Midwest I hope u all r enjoying the day wherever u mayb ... I know I have been waiting for this presentation for a long time ...


I want every1 to catch the TP and show some linden love to r new sponsors MM5 Rock! ... From what I have seen of this store they have some really awesome everyday clothes ... Especially their TShirts ... Todays presentation is all about their Elena Outfit ... They Elena Outfit comes in 2 different versions ... The Jean version and then the Jean Short Version ... U have to catch the TP and pick both versions up today ... The outfit includes the blood drip lip and the big brown eyes! Cya There!

Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed

 Hair -Tameless Hair- Vix (Charcoal)
Skin -Glam Affair -Amberly (Europa01)
Outfit -MM5 Rock!- Elena Outfit #1 (Mesh
Earrings -Bens Beauty- Many Crosses (Silver)
Boots -SpearSong- Brown Ankle Boot