Sunday, October 21, 2012

GOK! Dai ... Beauty and the Beat ...

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs ... A gorgeous Midwestern day is forming here ... I hope u all r enjoying the weekend where u r ... I am slowly getting caught up on all the blogging I have missed ... Blogging seems to b a lil easier these days eventho I still am in my cast I am getting better at single handed blogging ... \o/ ... I also wanted to thank every1 for the well wishes and I do appreciate the NCs that I got as well ...

Todays small presentation is from r friends over at GOK! Apparently a while back while I was blogging the fabulous new releases I missed this skirt ... I really do luv the long skirts especially in the fall ... This one adds a lot of color and can b worn with anything ...The Gypsy Skirt Ombre Exclusive was a breeze to style for ... Pop over and pick this beauty up today!

Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


Hair -Damselfly Hair Salon- Morrisania Hair
Skin -Glam Affair -Leah (Med Tan) 
 Top -PaperBag- Buttoned Shawl (Mint) (Mesh)
Nails -Izzie's- Classic Nails 
 Bracelets -PixelBox-Friendship Bracelets 
Skirt -GOK!- Gypsy Skirt Ombre Exclusive
 Feet -Slink- Womens Natural Barefeet (Rigged Mesh) 
 Sandals -Slink- Ilena Sandals (Black)