Tuesday, August 28, 2012

ToxicBish Dai ... Hysteria ...

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs ... Its shapin up to b another hot one here in the midwest and what do ya know r friends over at ToxicBish just turned up the heat with their new releases ... I am soooo happy to finally b presenting these goodies lemme tell ya ... Like I always said u can always count on ToxicBish to not only have the hawtest designs on the grid, but they r soooo ALL PURPOSE and practical to wear!

Toxic Bish released 4 Brand New Tops ... Vortex, Zipper, Don't Know Tanks and the Perfect Boobs ... All of them r amazing and we r labeling them a definite BUY BUY BUY!!! ... The cool thing about all these tops is that they can b worn in a variety of ways ...

Thats y when selecting my outfit for perfect boobs that comes with pasties for a sexier look I chose to pair it with a button down blouse and tie that I found on marketplace a while back ... I really loved how the Perfect Boob top really hugged my avis curves and brought this professional look together ... However the sexier look would have been just as amazing, but for something different this professional look was awesome as well ... Also this top comes in 4 different colors which makes mixing and matching a dream!

I also luvd that the Vortex Tops come in 17 different colors and u can pair it with anything ... U can hang at the beach with some bikini bottoms or u can put a cute mini skirt ... I paired my mesh leather pants and gave it a funky look that I luvd!

The Ironic Shorts and Lace Pants r absolutely perfect for the avi that always tries the different as well ... These pants r really different as I have not seen any similar on the grid and they go with anything I paired them with another of ToxicBish's tops, but u can really put anything with it and b out the door literally in a few minutes ... Sooo easy to syle for ... Thats really what we r all looking for I think ... Stuff that is ALL PURPOSE and easy to style for ... We spend so much time in RL racing around and have limited time to spend inworld y spend that time getting dressed? Most items from ToxicBish r easy to style for and can b worn in a variety of ways saving us all time and expense ...


Happy Shopping Ladies!

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed



 Hair -DeLa- Mango (Dark Blondes)
Skin -Glam Affair -Leah (Med Tan) 
Top -ToxicBish- Perfect Boobs
Top -Tarnished-Hufflepuff Button-up (*Tie Included) 
Bag -HOF- SteffaniLUXTote (Black)
Pants -Izzie's- Business Pants Plus Leather Belt (White Belt with Black Loops Option) 
Shoes -Felicity- Irina Stilettos (Silver)