Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mai Chandelle ... How Will I Know?...

Listen

PTI my Prettehs ... Sorries for no blogs yesterday ... SL was being a total brat ... But I managed to finish up my presentation today! Things have gotten better for me in SL today at least ... LOL! Its a rainy afternoon here in the Midwest and I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend! I know I am ...

I have an awesome presentation today filled with goodies from r friends at Chandelle ... 
They had some awesome releases for the For Fashion Voodoo event that is taking place until the end of the month so there is still time to drop by and pick up all their entries cuz here at NOMONKS we r calling all the items MUST HAVES! U Should also drop into their store cuz they have some awesome in store promotions going on as well ... 

The first up is Chandelles  entry for the Acid Lily event ... The event closes today, but the mesh Deisy Dress #03 in the giraffe print was soooo cute that I had to blog it ... This mesh dress is the definition of ALL PURPOSE and is a MUST HAVE for any wardrobe ... U can wear it in soooo many ways!

For Fashion Voodoo Chandelle released 2 awesome pairs of mesh pants ... The Bree SweatPants and the Alexis skinny jeans r soooo cool! I really liked the Alexis Skinny Jeans due to the fact that they were lime green and I have seen the style of pants all over the SL grid, but I never saw them in Lime Green before ... That makes them a total BUY! in my book!

Also the really simple Body Deb. and the Panties/Top Set ... Soooo simple, but soooo beautiful at the sametime ... For me when I put both outfits on I wanted to b dripping in jewels ... Thats the 1 thing that I have really discovered about Chandelle is that they can have the simplest designs or styles and u still feel like a million bucks when u slip ur avi into their clothes ... Their talent is their simplicity...

The off the shoulder Jacket Ty. is awesome in this floral print ... U may have seen the style around the SL grid, but these r the only 1s that I have seen in this floral print ... It gives off an old throwback feel that I adore ... This is casual clothing at its finest ....

The Barbie shoes r a definite BUY at any price but at 5L how can u go wrong ... The cute style of the shoe is what sold me on them ...

The in store promos r really awesome as well ... The Mesh dress available at the Lucky Letters r soooo cute! CATCH THE TP and click ur letter its soooo worth it!

The Promo Liv Sunglasses r awesome in any color, but with yellow available how can u not put them with the Dollarbie Bikini that is available as well ... 

No Matter how put it the summer is designed by Chandelle ... Catch the TP and make these goodies urs today!

 Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


Hair -!lamb.-Ruby (GreyScale) 
Skin -Al Vulo-  Chantal (Bronze) 
Eyes -FadedInk- Dark EyeShadow (Night)
Make Up -Pink Acid- Doll Sugar Lips
Dress -Chandelle- Deisy Dress 03 (Mesh)
Necklace -ME Jewelry-Pansy (Gold)