Thursday, July 19, 2012

ToxicBish Dai ... Loser ...

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs ... A wonderful Thursday afternoon here in the midwest ... Dun even really care about the heat much anymore, but hope that it ends soon! ...


Today I have a sweet presentation for u full of news from r friends over at ToxicBish ... After a long hiatus this store roars back to life with some awesome newness that we r calling MUST HAVES for any wardrobe ... Catch this TP Ladies cuz these goodies r epic ...


The first is a mesh Corset ... A super sweet low neck with a design that seems to hug ur body in all the right spots ... <333s ... Paired with a funky hair, ToxicBishs brand new Gun tattoo and their Moonwalker boots and some really pretteh jewelry and this outfit was ready for viewing ...

The next is the brand new The Bomb outfit ... I luvd the colors as always ...  ToxicBish is not shy about using colors that pop ... But that the outfit seemed to have design within the design really appeals to the Avi that has been in SL for awhile and that is looking to switch up the same outfit several different ways ... ALL PURPOSE ladies ... I also luvd how each color seemed to have its own flavor and design as well ... This is a definite MUST BUY!

The next news is their mesh sac top ... I have to say that I have always luvd this design of top ... U can really do anything with it and look absolutely fabulous ... I paired with an old lookin pair of jeans that I got a very long time ago from r friends over at Useful Things and my MaryJanes from r friends over at  Duh ... This top any way u wear it is a BUY! 

The next is the really sweet Polka Dot Bikini and when hitting the beach this summer I will b wearing the green 1 ...

The last and certainly not least is the really cute Dirty Lil Bish Outfit ... And if I ever get back in a classroom I will b wearing this for sure!


Happy Shopping Ladies!


Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


Hair -Tameless Hair- Vix (Blondes)
Skin -Al Vulo- Sally (Pink Sunkissed)
Necklace -ME Jewelry- Blackout (Silver)
Top -ToxicBish- Corset (Mesh
Bracelet -ME Jewelry- Pansy V1(Silver) 
Nails -Mstyle- Long Nails v2 - Obscure Matt
Pants -ToxicBish- Naughty Jeans
Tattoo -ToxicBish- Guns Tattoo
Boots -ToxicBish- Grungy Moonwalker Boots