Saturday, July 21, 2012

PaperBag Dai ... Gangster Paradise ...

Listen

Hello again on this early Midwestern morning I have it on good authority that its boiling hot outside already so I will stay in and b blogging instead ... LOLOLOLOL!


Todays presentation is from 1 of r absolutely favorite stores PaperBag ... I have to start this presentation off by saying that I was soooo surprised at the new releases from this store ... Its very lady summer styled ... We have 2 mesh dresses ... The Sandy Summer Dress and the Shortcake Dress ... Both r perfectly designed with sweet patterns and colors ... The Shortcake Dress is a multicolored block dress sort and The Sandy Summer Dress comes along with Floral and Aztec Prints ... Both r BUYS to the NOMONKS so make sure u click that TP and make both of these beauties urs today!

Next is a gorgeous pair of tights that will totally funk up tons of pieces in ur wardrobe ... This is a complete MUST HAVE!

The next is the waffle back crop top ... Soooo cute ... I adore the waffle designed back and the pocket with a different colored top of the pocket sooo awesome! ALL PURPOSE item here ladies ... The shirt is a casual piece that I have paired with some high waisted shorts from r friends over at Perle!

But the very first post is the mesh Sheer Tie Top... This top comes in a ton of different colors and the style is sooo versatile that it can really b matched with everything u own ... I paired this gorgeous top with some low low low low jeans from r friends at Cheeky ... I also got to pull out my favorite tattoo from r friend over at Tenjin ... I always luvd these birds I wanted to wear it again sooo bad! I also got a brand new handbag from Azoury ... The bag is just casual enough to complete the outfit! This Sheer Tie Top is a BUY BUY BUY! 

Happy Shopping Ladies!

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed



Hair -Damselfly Hair Salon- Morrisania Hair 
Skin -Al Vulo- Sally (Pink Sunkissed)
Top -PaperBag- Sheer Tie Top (Mesh)
Tattoo -Tenjin- Sugar Magnolia Tattoo
Jeans -Cheeky- Low Rise Zip Jeans (Dark Blue)
Shoes -Useful Things- Flats (Blue) (Mesh)
Bag -Azoury- Le Sac ACCOLA Cuir (Bleu)