Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mai White Lacey Dress ... Private Dancer ...

Listen

PTI my Prettehs! A wonderous Saturday morning here in the midwest ... Well, I guess for some .... LOL! I stayed up late finishing up my posts I was soooo excited to b able to actually blog today that I couldn't contain myself any longer ... The heat finally broke, the Olympics started and I finally am getting to blog this must b my lucky week!

I would like for u to welcome a brand spankin new sponsor Piccara to the NOMONKS family! I must say that I really do luv the laid back style of not only the clothes, but the tats as well ... As u can c they have some very vibrant colored Summer Pants and an awesome Sporty Mesh Tee as their new releases ... There is also 2 new tats I simply had to display ... U should totally catch the TP and make all of these news urs today!


2 New Releases from r friends over at SpearSong ... A really cute wool bootie ... I luv the slouchy style of this boot ALL PURPOSE for sure with this one ladies! Also helps getting ready for that long winter season that is right around the corner as well! Add this to ur wardrobe today its a MUST HAVE! The next is a really cute Sequin 1 Shoulder Top that in their style comes in very subdued, but beautiful colors and will definitely turn some heads!


The next is a beautiful new lipstick that comes from r favorite makeup designer Pink Acid ...
She really did outdo herself with this new Matte Lick Lipstick and Eyelash pack! I luv that some of the colors r outrageous and some r really laid back ... This MakeUp Pack really is ALL PURPOSE! Run over and get urs today!


The First Post is my absolute favorite of the day OMG! Its a simple white dress, but its soooo beautiful definitely got some second looks in this lil beauty U need to make this 1 urs today!


Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed  


 Hair -Tameless Hair- Vix (Charcoal)
Skin -Al Vulo-  Chantal (Bronze) 
Eyes -FadedInk- Dark EyeShadow (Night)
Bracelet -IllMatic- Classic Chunky Bracelet (Silver & Onyx)
Dress -Piccara- White Lacey Dress
Shoes -NCore-Coquete Platform (Pure Black)