Monday, July 30, 2012

Cheeky Dai .. Believe ...

Listen

Hey there my Prettehs! A wonderful Monday afternoon here in the midwest I hope all of u r havin a great Monday! I have a very special presentation today from r friends over at Cheeky ... I also have to say just to start off that if I can't go outside in RL I'm definitely going outside in SL ... This heat is crazeh!


The first post I have is something I have been wanting to post for a real long time! I luv luv luv High Waisted Denim Shorts ... These shorts r for the Hope for Emilia Event ... I also got to use the really cute pasties that I got some time ago from r friends over at Hopes ... Soooo cool! 


The next post is both Cheeky and r friends at Sakro's releases for the Vanity Fair 2012 ... A really cute mesh dress and a really cute drape style necklace and earring set ... The set comes in various colors I used the blood set for my post, but the rest r equally as beautiful! Catch the tp and call these urs today!

The last but certainly not least is the wonderfully cute Mini Ruffles Tube Top ... This mesh top is so summery that u can really put anything in ur wardrobe with it and its a hit! ALL PURPOSE item here ladies ...


Happy Shopping Ladies!
 

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


 Hair -Tameless Hair- Vix (Dark Blonde)
Skin -Al Vulo-  May (Natural Sunkissed)
Sunglasses -YV- Stella Sunglasses (Black)
Bracelet -Sakro- Gitana (Gold)
Pasties -Hopes-Pasties (Black)
 Shorts-Cheeky- High Waisted Denim Shorts (Available at Hope for Emilia)
 Shoes -Ngelic- Extreme Heels (Black)