Saturday, June 30, 2012

Useful Dai ... Love This Life ...

Listen

PTI my Prettehs on this beautifully sparkly Independence Day Weekend ... Late night here in the midwest, fireworks r quiet now, but the family and friends still having an awesome time! Hope this Saturday night is finding u all well ... I had to get this presentation out ... I saw the release from r friends over at Useful Things a few days ago and I have been dying to post their soooo amazing Hot Leggins ... This one is a definite MUST BUY for any wardrobe ...

I made this in2 a casual outfit ... The metro shirt was 1 of my absolute favorites from r friends over at PaperBag well worth the lindens ... Both items r mesh and go like PB and the J ... I also had the best day because 1 of my favorite stores were soooo amazingly nice and gave me their Croc designed shoes and I had to immediately slip them into this outfit! Thankies soooo much Renee Harvy ... *BIGHUGEBEASTBEARCYBERHUGS* ...The design on these is soooo cute!

The very first post however is of the Short 1 Shoulder Hoodie again from r friends at  Useful Things ... Soooo cute ... I paired them with another favorite the Crimple Pants from r friends over at GOK!  
The outfit was brought together by the Gitana gold bangles from r friends at Sakro, and my cute handbag that believe it or not was only 5L and was my very first handbag here in SL ... From KKBB! a marketplace find for sure ... I haven't gotten a chance to break it out in ages and soooo happy that I finally got to use it again! .... 

Happy Shopping Ladies!

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


 Hair -Truth- Enisa (Blondes)
Skin -Hush Skins - Fay Skin (Cream) (Natural)
  Watch -C&F- Bunny Watch
Jewelry -Sakro- Gitana (Gold)
Nails -Izzie's- Classic Nails
Top -Useful Things- Short 1 Shoulder Hoodie (Black.Grey/Red/Blue/Pink) (Mesh
Pants -GOK!- Crimple Pants (Green) (Mesh)
Bag -!!KKBB!!- Annika Purse (Green Quilted)
Shoes -Born Rebel- Flats (Green)