Monday, June 25, 2012

Tenjin Dai ... This Is Why I'm Hot ...

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs a really lovely midwestern night I hope u all r enjoying the same ... I must say I had a blast blogging today hope I can manage to get some in 2morrow ...

The first post tonight is from r very special friend over at Tenjin.. Her newest tattoo Rosie's Sister Tattoo is a new innovation in hand tattoos, but this one is absolutely perfect and sooo beautiful ... U can really add a flare to any outfit with this one ... Released for this week's GFW over at 
Jersey Shore makes this one a steal ... Head over and pick urs up!

The second post is a very special 1 ... I was going thru my inventory and OMG I couldn't believe what I found ... I apparently picked this amazing dress up back in February, but for some reason it never made it to my blog ... I had absolutely no idea how that happened ... When I opened the box and slipped my avatar into it I knew I had to blog it ... I IMd the designer and asked if it was still available in the store and much to my surprise and delight it totally was ... I paired it with my Extreme Heels from Ngelic, my new hair from Tameless VIX and my extra awesome SteffaniLUXTote from HOF  and was on my way! This beauty has been waiting for a long time to get picked up make sure u add it to ur wardrobe today!

The next post is a Bandage Top from r friends over at Useful Things ... This 1 has had me stressin for some time now ... I couldn't put an outfit together with it to save my life, but idk something about today made it all happen ... Outfit accomplished when I found the perfect hair from  Dura and I remembered the Black Naughty Jeans from r friends over at ToxicBish ... As I have said ToxicBish is 1 shop that any1 with any real fashion sense shouldn't ignore ... The designs and the color palette of the designer always makes for a fashion killer no matter what style u have u will findn something that u like there! I also was very happy when I got the opportunity to wear the Stone Rose Tattoo from Tenjin something I never have been able to do before ...

The next post is the Urban Bag from r friends over at YAKO ... I told u all 4 styles r awesome and worth u adding them to ur wardrobe today!

The last post is from r friends over at Hopes ... They realeased a variety of designed corsets ... That will knock ur socks off ... Head over and pick urs up 2day!

Happy Shopping Ladies!

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed

 Tattoo-Tenjin- Rosie's Sister (For GFW)