Friday, June 29, 2012

Mai L'Exception ... So What ...

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs ... A hazy hot Friday night here in the midwest I hope u all r having fun and enjoying the weekend ... After many SL viewer problems and the blog bug biting me I realized I just gotta do it so here we go ...

2days presentation comes from a few of r very good friends at FD, L'Exception, IllMatic, and Flirt... 


The first post is a mishmash of some of my favorite designers on the SL Grid ... Pink Acid, SpearSong  and r brand new sponsor Bens Beauty ...

When I opened the box to L'Exceptions brand high waisted denim skirt I knew that the Lightening Tube Top from SpearSong  would go perfectly ... I paired it also with my patent pumps from Duh 
in their awesome hot pink color and the powder puff lipstick in hot pink from r friends over at  
 Pink Acid ...  The cool thing about this lipstick pack is that it also comes along with a blush and eyelash option ... ALL PURPOSE LADIES!!! My LeLutka Blythe hair made the entire look come together nicely ... I also got to showcase my brand new Bens Beauty perfect nails in yellow and the gorgeous Bunny Peridot ring in silver ... LUVS IT! (Yus Screaming at my monitor...)

The Second look was perfectly fit with the Gypsy Hangout Tops from FD and the Destroyed Denim shorts from L'Exception ... As u can c both items come in a variety of colors that fit any look and we at NOMONKS r labeling them a MUST BUY!!! This look also went really great with my new Tameless Hair Vix and my brand new flip flops from Maitreya Gold ...

The next look was all about the soffte shorts from r friends at L'Exception... Man these look soooo comfy ... If ur hitting the beach or gonna b in a sandbox building this is the look for u ... I paired this look again with my brand new flip flops from Maitreya Gold  cuz I Luv them and I can't get enuff of looking at the feet! 

Next I got this hoodie from r friends over at IllMatic and was instantly in luv ... Run out and get this one its a MUST HAVE!!! I paired that with my trusty Moto leggings and my awesome  EC boots ... These boots r a best seller on Marketplace and were 99L when I bought them they also have a brighter pastel version and I have found that they really go with anything! R friends over at SpearSong really did have a wonderful idea with their newest liner release ... I luv the different shape trails that it leave and I simply must have to do a whole post to showcase this item! It comes in 3 different styles the Diamond, Hearts and Stars ... MUST HAVE!

The last post of my presentation is a shoe haul from r friends at  L'Exception ... A slip on style loafer that is really the look of the summer season ... Flats flats flats! The cooler the design the better ... Coming in 3 different styles and 5 different colors this 1 is worth ur lindens! BUY BUY BUY!

Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed  


Hair -LeLutka- Blythe (Dark Greyscale)  
Skin -Al Vulo-  Chantal (Bronze)
Makeup -Pink Acid-Powder Puff Lipstick (Dark Pink)
Top -SpearSong -Lightening Tube Top (Yellow)
Bracelets -EYNO- Mess Bangles 
Nails -Bens Beauty- Perfect Nails (Yellow) 
Ring -Bens Beauty- Bunny Ring (Peridot) (Silver) 
Skirt -L'Exception- High Waisted Denim Skirt (Vintage/Faded/Distressed/Dark/Bleached)
Shoes -Duh- Classic Patent Pump (Pink)