Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mai Pink Acid #1 ... Who Knew ...

Listen

Good Morning my Prettehs on what is said to b the hottest day of the year so far ... I must say that the summer time has been finding me and my family doing better than ever and I wish the same for u all ...

I am here today with a really short presentation as it was an anniversary of sorts for me in RL so the festivities have had my attention as of late ... But when I popped in SL and saw the 2 new releases from r friends over at Pink Acid I had to post right away ... The first post is the Skittle LipGloss 7 Pack followed by the BJD Lips 9 Pack! ... Both r outstanding in color, very vibrant ... I have found that the designer at Pink Acid has all around talent ... She can design Makeup from the subtle to the outrageous with so much skill ... Switching lanes is no problem for her ... Which is pretteh awesome that u can get all ur makeup needs met in 1 store ... I would tp over and pick a few of her make up packs up u will b soooo glad that u did!


Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed  



Make Up -Pink Acid- Skittle LipGloss 7 Pack!