Monday, June 25, 2012

GOK Dai #1 ... Encore ...


Hello my Prettehs a wonderfully hot Monday here! Hope it's cooler where u r ... Hahahahaha! And as I always say on Facebook YOLO to every1 hatin on Mondays! 

2days presentation is the awesome Varsity Vest from r friends over at GOK ... With such a variety of colors and styles that this vest comes in u can wear it all sorts of different ways ... Which makes it what ladies? ALL PURPOSE! U know how much the NOMONKS luv that ... Soooo I have presented 4 different styles ... 

The first is the preppy school girl ... With the newest mesh skirt from Cheeky and the cutest turtleneck from r very dear friends over at Molichino ... I can't say enuff good things about this turtleneck ... Its an absolute standard a MUST HAVE in any wardrobe ... The texture holds up 2 time ... As I have had it for almost a year now and the richness of the color makes it seemingly melt into any outfit u pair it with ... I recommend this in every color! I also have to tell u about the newest Sakro necklace ... Has quite the Native American influence and paired great with my outfit ... I took it back to the old school when I pulled Burleys Babs and Epics Kyoot Nerdy Glasses out of my wardrobe and piled it on ... The one thing that I was very excited about is that this outfit gave me 2 opportunities that I have been waiting for ... The first is to wear my Duh MaryJanes again and to wear the Urban Bag from YAKO (Post 2 come) ... The design of this cross body style bag is soooo cute ... Comes in 4 different versions can't wait to present this ...

Second Post was the cooler colors of the Varsity Vests which I paired with YAKOs Checkered Jeans and a Old Tshirt from r old TShirt Thursdays which I luv luv luvd ... And the bracelets I got from MONS they had a sale and they were only 25L each and they r copyable! ALL PURPOSE score again!

Third Post was 2 showcase the cute design on the back ... There was 1 that came in a crisscrossed back design which was awesome as well ... I paired this vest with my absolute favorite baggy jeans from Cheeky they r dirty pink and have the heart design on the back ... Soooo Awesome! *Fist Pumps*

The last post showcases the print versions of the vest and that they reminded me of during the summer when its time to go out with family and friends and get dirty ... The SL version would b when ur huntin zombies or doin some 4 wheelin u should definitely tie ur hair up and put on ur grimmies cuz its times to have fun! I paired these vest with the sporty capri athletic pants from  Hopes  and a old group gift tshirt I got from Chandelle's a million years ago! 

This post was one of the most fun that I have ever done ... Had a blast folks!  

Happy Shopping Ladies!

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


 

                                                        Hair -Burley- Babs (Blondes) 
Skin -Hush Skins - Julliette (Nude) (Cream)
Glasses -Epic- Kyoot Nerdy Glasses (Baby Pink) 
 Vest -GOK- Varsity Vest (Margenta/Orange/Yellow/Red/Peach/Pink)(Mesh)
Jewelry -Sakro- Friends Simple Necklace (Natural)
Top -Molichino- Sally TurtleNeck (Leaf)
Skirt -Cheeky-Jeans Ruffle Mini Skirt (Black)(Mesh)
Bag -YAKO- Urban Bag (Unisex)
Shoes -Duh- MaryJanes (Black)