Sunday, May 27, 2012

Young Homie ...

Listen

Good Evening my Prettehs ... Its been quite the relaxing Sunday and a very enjoyable weekend here hope u all had the same ...

Todays presentation is from r friends over at Cheeky ... 2day we really decided to not just tell u about all purpose items but to show u all purpose in action ... I really wanted to show that having a wardrobe full of items that u can mix and mash is really the goal ... Having some pieces that r dramatic or looking for 1 specific type of clothes limits ur ability to do all the wonderful things that SL has to offer ... After all u can't hit a grunge club in a summer romper ... But u can for sure relax on a beach or take in a live show while wearing 1 ... U can't play with the Vamps in a Dolly dress, but u can get wound up pretteh good somewherelse ... U wanna really look in ur closet and know that for w/e occassion may arise and let's face it in SL that could really b anything u dun really wanna worry about fitting in with ur clothing choices and really have fun with the countless experiences that SL has to offer ...

The first post is some really cool jean leggings that I have been dying for 1 of the designers I blog for to make ... The style is so awesome because it can b seen not just on ur legs but on ur feet as well giving us a chance to show off those shoes we r all so proud of ... I absolutely adore the colors as well ... Very well done ... A big huge bang for u Linden without really trying to b ... U can totally dress these up or down according to ur taste ... I paired them with a sexy net shirt that r friends over at ToxicBish ... Like I have said in many posts u can always count on ToxicBish 2 put out a pretteh awesome top ... They struck success with their Naughty Net Shirt for sure!

The next posts were so awesome that I had to pair them with some really great bags that I collected way back during r Handbag Sundays ... Lemme tell ya getting my hands on that ISON Pandora Duffle was a real tour de France for real, but once I got it I really did take it everywhere I went for about a month ... I luvd it ... Just goes to show ya when they have an event get there immediately and snatch up the things u want cuz u never know when or even if the store will actually carry the item normally ... I dun think I can say enuff good things about the Summer Romper btw ... A must have!

The last, but certainly not least is the sweater pants (mesh of course). The cool thing about these pants r that they come with a hud so u can change the color of the outside stripe ... How much time did I waste in my life trying to figure out the right color for me? TONS! That makes these pants to much fun! I luvs huds!

All news at Cheeky r on r BUY LIST! Can't miss these run out and get urs today!

Happy Shopping Ladies!

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed

 Hair -Truth- Enisa (Blondes)
Skin -Hush Skins - Christine Skin Bronze (Cream)
Watch -C&F- Bunny Watch 
Nails -Izzie's- Classic Nails 
Top-ToxicBish- Naughty Net Top (Black)
Pants -Cheeky- Long Jeans Leggings
Shoes -GOK- Crystal Heels (Red)