Thursday, May 24, 2012

There's About To B A ... Mai Cachixien #1

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs ... Havin a leisurely day here! Hope u all have had the same! I am presenting 2 of r newest sponsors in todays posts!

The first is from r friends at CachiXien ... They have some AMAZING new meshies that I have enjoyed wearing today! They have this blue glamour dress which is TO DIE FORRRRR! YES I'M SCREAMING AT MY MONITOR!!! They also have some really awesome tanks and skirts that r just as all purpose as all purpose as u can get ... And u know that we here at NOMONKS <333 that!


We also have a really cool mesh jacket from r friends over at -ZR- ... They r so skilled and detailed that u can almost feel the fabric on ur body which is really Awesome! I luv it when something looks like it was made for my avi!

We round out r presentation with some really cool mesh sneakers from r friends at Born Rebel ...


And a really cool pair of sunglasses from r friends over at Shadz ...


I paired my postings today with some new hairs I have picked up along way which I have been dying to talk about ... I have been in luv with Blythe from LeLutka for some time now and finally got a chance to run out and get it ... So pretteh ... I have to say really does dress up an outfit! Also the really great Oleander from !lamb plays both sides of the fence with its ability to dress up an outfit or being able to play on the casual nature of any outfit ... Great addition definitely ... Kumi and Shiki from Wasabi Pills r really fun additions as well and r perfect for any informal outfit!

I get asked all the time y do u always wear that bracelet from Miel? Well, when my partner Dai and I started blogging she bought me this bracelet which is really cool, because it has a hud where u can put letters on each of the parts ... It also goes well with the more casual items that I present ... So that is y I wear it all the time ... I also find myself 2 absent minded to take it off and put somethingelse on ... LOLOLOL!


I did find in my inventory just randomly today tho this really awesome set of bracelets from r friends over at ME Jewelry ...  It was called Lilium Darkness ... They bracelets were small in length, but chunky and I thought it went well with the playful flirty dress I was wearing! A Definite BUY BUY BUY!!!


That's my story and I'm sticking to it!


Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


Hair -Wasabi Pills- Shiki(MESH)
 Skin -Al Vulo-  Chantal (Bronze) 
Lashes -Pink Acid- Exotic Top Alpha Lashes
Eyes -FadedInk- (Black)
Lips -Flirt-Colored Kiss
Tank -CachiXien- Mesh Hotty Bitchy China/ Mesh Hotty Bitchy Wanna F*CK Turquoise/RetroBoobTube BlueSky (Mesh)
Jeans -SpearSong- Hipster Jeans (Red)
Shoes -CS Design- Sneakers  M01 Black - Women's