Sunday, May 27, 2012

Meh I'm Fly SupaDupa Fly ...

Listen

Hello again my Pretteh! Its a Gorgeous, but very humid Sunday afternoon where I am I hope that u have found ur Sunday relaxing and full of fun!

I have some more Mesh goodies from r new friends over at CachiXien ...  I luv the designers way with colors and patterns ... The cut of the Sailor sweater is so perfect for a chilly Spring Morning when u r looking to look dress/casual ... The Balloon Pants r sooooo much fun as well ... Reminds of those pants my Mom used to wear in the 80s ... LOLOLOL! ... I also am in luv with Hot Bitch Top adorably AMAZING! All news from CachiXien  we r calling buys due to the overwhelming skill and style of the pieces!


First up tho we have some brand new lipsticks from r friends over at Flirt called Kiss 'Em ... The first thing that I absolutely luv about the lipstick pack is that the colors r not at all overwhelming ... They can really b used as an accent or highlight and not the main focal point altho u do notice a more plump look to ur lips while wearing it! The colors r subdued and perfect! A definite buy!

 Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


Lips -Flirt- Kiss 'Em (9 Pack)