Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lean Back ...

Listen

Hello My Prettehs ... I hope everything is going great for all of u ... We have had a really quiet, relaxing night ... Totally allowed me to get some blogging done ... Sorry that I have not blogged, but I had to go away with my fam to celebrate the holiday and it turned into a long weekend! YAYAYAYAYAY ...

Anyways, dun think I forgot about all of u and what I was doing before I had to leave ... I have a ton to show during this presentation so lets get started ...

The first post is from r friend over at Tenjin  she released the most awesome leg tat for this weeks GFW ... OMG! ... I was so happy when I took this 1 out of the box and let it seemingly melt into my avi ... She really has a way with birds and this eagle is not an exception to that rule ... BUY BUY BUY! ... A great addition to that cool biker outfit u picked up or that cool biker u picked up ... Whichever ... I feel all patriotic now! Hahahahahaha! Really another home run for Tenjin ...


The next posts I have 2 say took me forever to post! I really worked hard on them ... I wanted to show new or old things in ur inventory can b used in a great way ... Dig thru that closet ladies, wear that old hair that u thought was sooooo awesome and that u had to have in the day ... Look for that dress that u can use for a shirt it all counts ...

I got 2 new hairs Damselfly Hair Salon  Morrisania Hair & Burley Bella really can put these hairs with anything and it changes it up everytime! ... Both in a casual way and I really like when I find something I can wear with casual wear ...

I am calling Perles Balloon Mesh Shorts and all the news from r friends at Anymore Buys right off the bat ... Anymore came out with some awesome meshies worth a look at ... Their loser ripper jeans, their beautifully designed loose tank top and their lyric miniskirts need to b in ur wardrobe ...

I am also calling for a FatPack buy of r friends over at GOK Crimple Pants (Mesh of course) The colors r simply stunning and the style can b funked up or played down with a tank ... Either way match with 1 of their cute clutches and u got urself a great outfit!


R friends over at Dollz  released some awesome mesh tops that we r calling a BUY BUY BUY!!! They r  soooo cute and really u can say no to SpongeBOB or Kirby? Really?

Happy Shopping Ladies!

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed 


Tattoo -Tenjin-Fly Like An Eagle (For GFW)