Friday, May 25, 2012

I Can't Believe This Is Me ...

Listen

Hello again my prettehs ... Todays posts was so much fun to put together! ...

The first is from r friends from Hush Skins ... Who have another skin in the Skin Addiction Showcase called Daisy Blue ... So beautiful! They have another hit on their hands with this 1 ....

I also have some news from a new sponsor! FnH ... They came out with 2 really AWESOME lines of shirts a duo top and a slim tube that r both must haves especially for a way to beat the summertime heat!

The button dress comes in both red and black but it has soooo many different options I couldn't believe it ... U can have top or bottom open or even both or u can leave it closed for a more formal look any way u put this dress on ur avi ur gonna look HAWT HAWT HAWT! Run out and pick this 1 up u will b so happy u did!

The last post I have is from r friends over at GOK!! I was doing some cleaning of my closet and found these leggings ... So cool ... Especially when paired with my awesome new Flourish hair from Magika ... And these leggings have such an awesome floral design and with names like Serenity and Friendship how could u really go wrong?!?!?!?!?! I paired my great GOK!! Leggings with some really sweet flats that I have my friends over at Useful Things to thank for ... These flats come in Gold and Silver and 2 other colors a definite must have for makin any outfit the cutest it could b ...

Also Prettehs I am looking for some really awesome accessories ... If u know of a cute store that has something in it for the less formal clothing items plz hit me up on FB or In World Thankies SOOOOOO Much in advance I know we have the best viewers!

Happy Shopping Ladies!

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed 




Skin -Hush Skins- Daisy Skin (Blue) 
For Skin Addiction Showcase
6 Shades Available!