Saturday, May 26, 2012

DarkSide ...

Listen

Hello My Prettehs ... Havin an absolutely beautiful day! ... Its so gorgeous outside I couldn't even believe it! ... I have a brand new Sponsor to present today ... R new friends at Dollz  have some AMAZING new meshies that I have been dying to show u ... The first being some lovely tops ... I really do adore the funky patterns and color combinations that the designer came up with ... So cute!!!


The next is a simple cute mesh dress that I luv luv luv! I paired the dress with a cute hair and tights from r friends at Anymore and some flats from r friends at  BornRebel ...

The last is possibly my favorite ... Some really, really awesome mesh baseball caps ... I luv the My Lil' Pony ...

Happy Shopping Ladies!

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed 


 Hair -Truth- Brenna (Blondes) (Mesh)
Skin -Hush Skins - Christine Skin Bronze (Cream)
Watch -C&F- Bunny Watch 
Nails -Izzie's- Classic Nails
Top -Dollz-Mesh Top (Mesh)
Jeans-Useful Things- Skinny Jeans
Boots -Duh- Womens Sneaker Boots (Blackout)