Saturday, May 26, 2012

Back In Time ...

Listen

Good Morning my Prettehs! Birds r chirpin away on this Saturday Morning ... I have been so excited all night knowing that today was the day I could finally present this store as a new sponsor ... OMFG!!! (YES SCREAMING AT MY MONITOR!!!)

Anyways, today I am so happy to present my very first posts from r friends at FadedInk ... OMG! ... Like the song says to understand y I am sooooo happy we have to go back in time! When I first came to SL I was all noobish u know ... U saw! ... Anyways ... When I wanted to look good I combed pages and pages of marketplace looking for the perfect shape and when I happened upon FadedInk and their wonderful shapes and their darkeye shadow I was in heaven ... I have them to thank for all the attention I got when I would walk in a room ... And I felt really great and confident when getting to meet new people in the clubs all around SL ... Soooooo that is y I am so excited ... Todays offering is the coolest dark eyeshadow ... Which I have to say from experience is some of the very best on the grid ... The colors r dark and make ur eyes pop ... LUVS IT! ... Also a really awesome Off The Shoulder Mesh Top ... The has a hud where u can change the color just by the click of ur mouse ... So awesome!

Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed

MakeUp -FadedInk- Dark EyeShadow (9Pack)