Thursday, April 26, 2012

Piece of Me ...

Listen

Hello once again my prettehs I am here with a rather large goodie bag! ... The SL grid is definitely exploding with some fantastic goodies and I was lucky enuff to catch a few ...

The first is a great lipstick called Juiced Up from r friends over at Flirt ... I luv the subdued color scheme of the pack ... U get 9 lipsticks in the pack including 3 different pinks ... Goes great with any outfit ur pretteh minds can come up with!

Then we have some news from r friends over at Kennedys ... The boobie sweater is awesome ... It comes in 10 different colors! I really luvd the Bright Jeans ... The colors r so vibrant ...

The next r some Whore Certified Items!

My Favs r the PopRocks Outfit from BTS and the totally cute Mesh Jumper from Shush ... Definite Must buys ladies ...

New Mesh Satchel from r friends at Shine Skins and Fashion ... So many different colors and designs head over and pick 1 up today, classes up any outfit!

R friends over at Bad Romance came out with some cuteness I of course luvd them all ... The cutie pants r so awesome!

Rounding out my presentation my prettehs is the totally awesome shoe release from r friends over at AV!SAGE ... I absolutely adore these kicks ... OMG! They r so cute and they really funk up any casual outfit u wear!

So what goodies did u walk away with today?

 Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed
 
 Makeup -Flirt- Juiced Up  9 Colors!