Sunday, April 29, 2012

HYFR!

Listen

Hello once again my Prettehs back again with another late night post! I have been totally addicted to blogging lately ... I need to put everything in my closet on this frickin blog! ... Lots of goodies to tell u about so lets get started!

The first is from my fav tattoo artist from Tenjin ... Stone Rose Tattoo is another brilliant addition ... 5 Stars Heidi ...

The next is 3 news from Perle ... OMG all the mesh I'm in heaven ... I luvd the striped strapless top ...

The next is from r friends at BC ... Have to say I had to put their shape May in these blogs just seemed right ... Went great with the skins I'm using from HUSH ... The combo of the awesome jeans and the diamond shirt went great with the shape and the skin ... Must buys u won't regret it ladies!

Yopulga in my next posts is a place that is always good if u need to pick up a cute shirt or some funky pants! That is 1 of the many reasons y I adore this store ... All the shirts r mesh ladies and how cute is the Summer Love Top? Run out and pick it up ...

The next is from r friends over at PaperBag! This is a place that is always good for that one dress or that pair of leggings when u get in that mood where all bets r off and ur gonna do ur own thing ... When I put on a dress from there like Studs and Stripes I feel like going out and choppin up my hair or putting on some gold lipstick or something ... Always great for a mood boost for real and what more can u really ask for? I paired this dress with my favorite bag from House of Fox called Steffani Lux ... Well worth the price paid run out and get urs today!

Useful Things came out with some awesome sweaters all mesh! I must b the luckiest girl in the world ... I can't recommend Mesh enuff! I feel like I'm never coming out of my Hi Hater sweater! No no u will have to go get ur own!

So what new goodies do u have to share?

Happy Shopping...

XOXO RaineeDaisee Resident

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed

 

Tattoo -Tenjin- Stone Rose