Saturday, April 21, 2012

Give Ur Heart A Break ...

Listen

Hello again my prettehs once again Early Morning Blogging ... Altho, this may b like really late night blogging can't really say for sure anymore! LOLOLOL!

Todays presentation is all about cleaning out my closet again ... I have some things that were left over from the Whore Couture Fair and I had to show u all of the goodies that were on display ... I also got a few really cool things from some of our sponsors ...

First up is some really awesome eye make up from our friends over at Flirt ... They really outdone themselves with Masked ... I luvd how it added an air of mystery and sexiness to each of the outfits that I wore ... I thought it was so cool that it came in 5 different colors ... I matched it up with some really pretteh subdued lipstick from Pink Acid called Serenity ... We posted about Serenity before ... Its a lipstick for a subtle, but flawless look ... Both makeups r a definite must buy!

The next set is from the Whore Couture Fair from Naughty and Nice! Have to say that I luvd all the outfits from there ... Very nice a real burlesque sorta feel to the style ... The really cool thing was that Chained Reaction came along with a HUD and u can changed the material into any color u want ... So awesome! U know I turned it orange of course, but for this pic the black totally worked ... Pampered is some of the nicest lingerie I have seen on the grid I really luv the design ...

The tuxedo is also awesome, but I really like how sometimes u will get an outfit and it will come along with some different options basically giving u 2 different outfits for the price of 1! All purpose prettehs ... LOLOLOL! Also this one has some really pretty lace gloves ... Another thing I look for when shopping is outfits that have some cool attachments that I can use in another outfit ... I really think that is the most useful piece of advice to shopping in SL ... Is when shopping for ur everyday outfits look how u can stretch the outfit beyond into many outfits ...

Next set is from r friends from Motherfunken ... Always trying to get a girl outta her clothes ... I do enjoy a lil of the sexy, but this is taking that to a whole new level which is fun sometimes ... Calling for a must buy!

New Sponsor alert! Paradisis has been a favorite of mine for a very long time ... I totally enjoy the textures very realistic and pretteh ... I can look at the dress on my avi and actually feel the material run thru my fingers ... Always fun to have something so skillfully made on ... I really liked the lil handbag too ...

Next set is from the Whore Couture Fair and TC ... Some really pretteh dresses ... And of course that bikini ... Calling a must buy to all 3 of these!

The next set is from the Whore Couture Fair as well and Sassy ... Luv Luv Luv the Gold Sparkle dress omg! So beautiful!

So what is ur all purpose attachments huh?
 
 Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed
 
MakeUp -Flirt- Masked 5 Pack!