Saturday, March 31, 2012

Turn Up The Music ...

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs another chance to introduce a new sponsor BC Shapes and Skins ... Every since I have been in SL I have been wanting to get a BC Shape and here I am with them as my sponsor for my blog ... Thats cool! ... In These Posts I am wearing the Lolle Shape ... AMAZING!!! ... When blended with their new Aliyah skin the look is awesome ... Altho, while posting I decided to play with the shape and match it with my LAQ Minna Skin ... I was pleasantly surprised to c it's versatility ... The Aliyah skin comes with 7 different makeups which makes it a must have ...

In other posts I presented some news from Useful Things and Toxic Bish ... I luv luv luv Useful Things Open Panty collection ... 1 of those all purpose items for sure ... Buy Buy Buy! I also luvd all of Toxic Bishes new collection with my favorite being the cute coctail dress ... The sequin skirts in the lighter colors r really awesome as well as the lighter they get the more the sequins show and dazzle up the whole look!

I also present 2 tattoos from r fav tattoo artist over at Tenjin ... Blessed Rose for the Whore Couture Fair and Every Rose Has Its Thorn for the last GFW event over at the Jersey Shore ...

  Happy Shopping...

XOXO RaineeDaisee Resident

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed

 Skin -BC Shapes and Skins-  Aliyah - V2 Tan