Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tenjin Top Shelf Tuesday ...

Listen

Hello my Prettehs! I wanted to thank u all for ur continued support as we hit 15,000 views not to long ago and we r so overjoyed ... I also wanted to thank all the sponsors that have joined us in the last couple of weeks ... We also thank u for ur support ... ***CYBERHUGS***

Today, is the day that I have waited for forever ... The day that I could present the line of Tenjin tattoos that r displayed at the Whore Couture Fair ... We were so happy to c that she had completely outdone herself ... The main thing that I luv luv luv about Tenjin's tattoos is that she is very understated in a very skilled sorta way ... I luv how the tattoo seems to just melt into ur skin and becomes a part of u ... The designs seem to innovate the rest of the tats that u will find on the grid ... Her talent is unsurpassed that's for sure ... Head over to the Whore Couture Fair and pick up the entire line ... U know u wanna ...

Happy Shopping...

XOXO RaineeDaisee Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed

 

Tattoo -Tenjin- Top Shelf For WCF