Thursday, March 29, 2012

So Glad U Came ...


Hello again ... So happy to b back and lemme tell ya school has been kickin my ass lately ... Always happy to take a break tho and share some of my goodies with ya ... LOLOLOL!

We start to post with some makeups that I found while fishing thru my ever growing inventory from Flirt ... I luv Flirt ... Their makeups r really dynamic and always flawless ... The first is a 5 pack of colored eye ink that I am absolutely in luv with ... So delicate but can really make ur whole avi pop with color ... The second is some cute candy colored lipstick that comes with eyeliner ... So awesome to get a 2 for 1 type of thing ... Really completes the look ...

The rest of my posts r about Holli Pocket for the Whore Couture Fair and some Amazing dresses from Bad Romance ... 

I also got an amazing new hair called Mile High Pony from Ploom ... Simply Gorgeous if u ask me ... Really did make the rocker look of the Holli Pocket Jeans and the Holey Moley shirt pop ... Such a hawt look ...

I also have to say that I am really happy with my Holli Pocket Staticlicious Mini for the Whore Couture Fair ... This is definitely 1 of my favs from the Fair ... I luv how the designer always chooses to explore the different shades of pastel colors ... So cute!

I also rawked the Shine Skins and Fashion group gift of Patty Gold with my gorgeous Bad Romance Dresses ...
 
Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed

 Makeup -Flirt- Colored Eye Ink ... 5 Pack!

 Makeup -Flirt- Candy Kisses ... 3 Pack!