Friday, March 23, 2012

L'Exception #1

Listen

Hey my Prettehs ... I am greeting u all today with yet another new sponsor! Today plz welcome L'Exception ... As u all know I blogged for the Whore Couture Fair ... (More items from the event will follow soon Promises!) and I blogged some sweats for L'Exception for the event and I simply luvd them .... I had to b a permanent blogger ... I was so so in luv with the fact that so many of their products were mesh which is AWESOME! ... I start today with a cute lil number with a Zebra design and I have to say u can rock this Zebra Puffer so many different ways ... U can mishmash it with jeans or some funky leggings or a cute little skirt ... Definitely 1 of those all purpose items that we at NOMONKS adore ...

I matched some of my posts today with some new hairs that I got ... This 1 is from Wasabi Pills ... Luv them for all the Mesh Hair ... They do an outstanding job with everyday styles that can both dress up an outfit or can b paired if ur looking for a more casual look ... The other hair that I got was by Exile at Dressing Room Blue called Paige ... A cute grown out version of Truth's Sophie if u ask me ... I luvd this hair on sight ... So awesome for funkin up an outfit  ... But if u have a cool back or neck tat that u wanna show off this is the hair for u as it is parted an draped over the shoulders in the back ...

My Second New Sponsor that I'm introducing today is Av!Sage ... They made the outstanding skins that were used in most of the posts that I present today ... I luvd the richness of color and the depth of the texture in the face ... I also really liked the running makeup version that I wore ... So hot!

I stopped by another one of my favorite places to shop in SL called Dirtyland and picked up The Perfect Punk Hand ... I luv the chunky bracelets and the extra long nails ... The trail of bangles up the arm is so cool! Really gives any outfit that extra edge!

I also have to tell u about L'Exception's Mary J. Pumps ... A must have in any wardrobe ... They go perfect with skinny jeans or really short skirt ... All Purpose Prettehs! All Purpose! Buy Buy Buy!

All in all the line is springy and fun with Sundresses and cute lil dresses and an awesome White Ribbed Tank all of which rocked my world BTW!

Head on over to L'Exception for the styles then take that teleport over to Av!Sage and pick up the skins u will b so so happy that u did!

Happy Shopping Ladies ...

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed



Hair -Wasabi Pills- Aria (MESH
Skin -Av!Sage- Rockachica Skin
Piercing -Pekka- Kmile
Necklace -ME Jewelry- Blackout
Bracelet -DirtyLand- Punk Perfect Hand
 Top -L'Exception- Zebra Puffer (MESH
Leggings -Nerdosaurus- PVC Leggings (Silver) (((5L)))
Shoes -L'Exception- Mary J. Pumps